Who are our clients?
We work for both large and small organisations, on projects ranging from half an hour's worth of targeted advice through to extensive research studies taking several years.
We can work with other professional advisers, be it as subcontractors as part of a project, or as external experts contributing on specific issues.
Our clients include:
- Regulatory authorities in the UK (Ofgem, ORR, NAO) and elsewhere in Europe.
- European Union institutions.
- Regulated utility companies and their trade or research associations.
- Entrepreneurs and small firms facing competition law or regulatory issues.
- Investors in regulated sectors or in companies facing competition law or regulatory issues.
Reckon LLP is an economics consultancy with expertise in data analysis, economic regulation and competition law.