Reckon LLP publishes this website. The words "we", "us", "our" and similar expressions on this page refer to Reckon LLP.
Reckon LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England under number OC307897. Our registered office is at 31 Southampton Row, London, WC1B 5HJ. We are registered for VAT under number GB 839722985.
We update the notices on this page from time to time. Please check before relying on any part of these notices. This page was last updated on 26 April 2019.
E-mails sent from Reckon LLP are subject to:
- A notice of potential confidentiality or privilege.
- A disclaimer of any implied warranty of fitness for any purpose.
- A disclaimer of any implied warranty of authority.
- A disclaimer of liability for any viruses or other infections in any e-mail messages or attachments. Content scanning is the responsibility of the recipient.
- A disclaimer of liability for any defective or corrupted messages or attachments, or any files that are incompatible with any computer or software system. Content validation and the installation of fail-safe systems is the responsibility of the recipient.
- A disclaimer of liability for any loss of information or breach of confidentiality arising in the course of transmission of an e-mail.
Internet e-mail is not reliable. Please obtain a positive confirmation of receipt from the recipient before relying on receipt.
By communicating with us by e-mail you authorise us to use, and rely on, e-mail for communications with you.
We are not liable for any e-mail with erroneous or falsified headers which may incorrectly appear to originate from Reckon LLP.
By accessing this website you agree to the following terms:
- Whilst reasonable care is taken, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose of the content published on our sites. The content is intended for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation or advice of any kind. All implied warranties or duties are excluded to the greatest extent possible under law. No warranty of freedom from viruses or other contamination or of compatibility with any computer systems or software is given.
- Any links to sites not operated by us are provided for your convenience only. We are not responsible in any way for the availability, accuracy, quality or completeness of any content on these sites.
- Third parties are permitted to link to pages within our sites provided that and that the nature, ownership and context of our content are not misrepresented. We may on occasion change the location and content of the material on our sites without notice. It is the responsibility of the linking party to check and update links as necessary.
- Insofar copyright protection applies and unless otherwise stated, the content of our websites, other than third-party content, is copyright © 2004-2019 Reckon LLP or its licensors. All rights reserved. Please contact us if you wish to re-publish, re-distribute or exploit our content in any way. Any Crown Copyright material is reproduced with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland (licence C2007000833). Any Parliamentary material is reproduced with the permission of the Controller of HMSO on behalf of Parliament (licence P2007000135).
Your access to this website is recorded in access logs. Access log data for pages on www.reckon.co.uk may identify you and/or your Internet access providers. We use access log data to monitor usage of our site, to detect errors and to improve accessibility and usability. We will not share access log data with any other person except to the extent required by law or pursuant to a request from a relevant authority which has the force of law in the United Kingdom.
We aim for compliance with technical interoperability standards, and we try to provide web pages which will be accessible through a wide variety of devices and browsing platforms including screen reading software.
If you experience difficulties in using our site, please let us know at email@example.com.
Reckon LLP is an economics consultancy with expertise in data analysis, economic regulation and competition law.